About Me

My photo
What God has done changed my life around. I gave my heart and life to Jesus Christ at age 10. I am so thankful He died for my sins and I desire to live to please Him. His love is unconditional. I enjoy trying products and posting reviews, love health and fitness, entertaining kids, i live food, and i also love to clean and organize when i can.

Sunday, August 2, 2009

random thoughts

I just needed to blog again. I think its from the chocolate drops, FAKE RUM brownies... I had to clear that up with a few of my honeys... hunnies. Sorry, sugar is on my mind. I made delicious baked fries sprayed lightly with canola oil (safflower) and sprinkled with garlic salt and red pepper. MMM! You have to try that. Don't forget to wash the potatoes first, please!! There are all kinds of poopoo on those starchy veggies! You don't want to contract Hepatitis! Unless you just want to get your moneys worth from the shots you got!! YUCK!
I don't et shots, sorry, I don't go to doctors, sorry. No blood tests or pap stuff for me... not until I seriously have to go. (IE) Like when I am pregnant! Then I will go...

Hmmm, so I made brownies tonight because I wanted popcorn or chocolate. Too dark to drive 10 minutes away taking the FWY to walmart without my husband... so I stayed home and conqocted whatever I found in my house... not a good idea... not the best tasting... but its only food to stuff in my face. :)

And so... another night passes where I cannot sleep. I will sneak in bed exactly 3 minutes before my husband awakes so that he doesn't know that I had been awake all night long. Oo ah ah!


2 comments:

  1. You have insomnia??

    I am all about tasty treats. I could see a slumber party with you and I going horribly wrong and revolving around food.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Post, loved it will be waiting for your future posts,the internet would be a much better place. Please keep it up!
    Yüz Germe

    ReplyDelete