About Me

My photo
What God has done changed my life around. I gave my heart and life to Jesus Christ at age 10. I am so thankful He died for my sins and I desire to live to please Him. His love is unconditional. I enjoy trying products and posting reviews, love health and fitness, entertaining kids, i live food, and i also love to clean and organize when i can.

Friday, August 28, 2009

Modesty for Christians

www.flowerdust.net/2009/08/13/sexy-survey-results/

If you go to the website (with the survery), you can read people's responses to this topic. Its sad that there are people who have an issue with the topic of modesty, when it's clearly spelled out for us in Scripture!!!! It's SOOOOOOO not about judging!!! It's all about making sure we are doing all we can, in the love of Jesus, to help our brothers in Christ. It's what we're called to! And as far as this being a topic that some think is overdone? I immediately think of what Peter said, and the fact that this is an issue that will ALWAYS need to be held up as the standard for which Christ has called us to live! As Peter said, " ... I will not be negligent to remind you always of these things, though you know and are established in the present truth. Yes, I think it is right, as long as I am in this body, to stir you up by reminding you...." 2 Peter 1: 12,13.

1 comment:

  1. You are right on, Elizabeth--I hope your blog speaks to women, especially of your generation!

    ReplyDelete