About Me

My photo
What God has done changed my life around. I gave my heart and life to Jesus Christ at age 10. I am so thankful He died for my sins and I desire to live to please Him. His love is unconditional. I enjoy trying products and posting reviews, love health and fitness, entertaining kids, i live food, and i also love to clean and organize when i can.

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Difficult places

Living in Missouri, is not by choice. The military stationed us here in Knob Noster. It has been very difficult living away from family, friends, in the city, and with better weather. Missouri's weather is all four seasons. Winter is icy and frosty, fall is all sorts of color and dead plants, but beautiful in the beginning, spring is rainy and very very windy, for a short time there's flowers, but bugs over take them quickly. In the summer, the heat and humidity is well above 100 and humidity sores. The churches here are so different, so Denominational. Where's the fire, the love, the hospitality and friendships? One thing I know is I desire so badly, to live near my family and my niece and nephew. Life just seems to be going downhill, and getting very depressing. It's so easy to tell people just to pray, to trust the Lord. But when we do so, and God doesn't answer our prayers, how are we to remain joyful? It HAS to be God, it can't be us. He has to be the One to do that work in us. He alone knows what is best. And if God so cares for us, He will do whats BEST.

1 comment:

  1. You are such a strong woman and I look up to you and pray for you. God will take care of you!

    ReplyDelete