About Me

My photo
What God has done changed my life around. I gave my heart and life to Jesus Christ at age 10. I am so thankful He died for my sins and I desire to live to please Him. His love is unconditional. I enjoy trying products and posting reviews, love health and fitness, entertaining kids, i live food, and i also love to clean and organize when i can.

Sunday, August 2, 2009

My place

I moved to Knob Noster Missouri October 27, 2008. My husband, being in the military, is stationed at Whiteman AFB. We live off base and are able to save money. Unfortunately we only have one car, and Brent usually has the car for his 16 hour work days. If I ever want the car for airens or to get out of the house, I have to wake up at 3am, take him to work, and come home. Not many times do I ask for the car. Why? Because if wake up at 3am, I will not be able to go back to sleep. I miss being in California. At first, I admit, I was so unhappy and discontent. I had been praying God would change my heart and give me contentment. Complaining never helps anything. Many days I would feel like watching movies and eating, I mean I live in Knob Noster with high humidity and heat or freezing cold and not much around. What else is there to do? I would pick up the Bible and read, always praying though. I felt stagnant for 6 months.
It isn't easy being a military wife. I am not alone, many military wives struggle and need encouragement. Is that why I a here? I believe God is using me and I know He is going to provide and bless me. Maybe it's big or small. Maybe its my desire or not. But it's His perfect will and the wisest and most blessed thing because it comes from God and His heart of Love. I am just thankful to be in God's presence everyday, to come to Him, to Jesus Christ, and have that personal relationship-communication with my Saviour God and Best Friend. He is so deserving of my attention, my obedience, and my love. Everyday is a day I know Jesus more.

1 comment:

  1. Great job with this blog- there is so much I admire you for. I know you need support and are such a faithful servant to the Lord. If there's every any way I can pray for you let me know. I can't wait to read about all of your adventures. Are there any military wives you have been able to connect with out there? This blog may be the way to do it- seek them out and some will seek you out. You are such a blessing!

    Love,
    Jen

    http://jenryd.blogspot.com
    http://melting4life.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete